Deal of the day

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone else buy the case for the Moto X today? For the price it was I figured I would just try it out. If I don't like it I can still make my money back on it. Also, does anyone have the case? How is it?

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey! That's exactly like the case I got at Best Buy. It was $29.95 ($5 off) with clip on holster. It is the best of four cases I've tried for my Moto X.

Platinum is the Best Buy house brand.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one too. I'm sure they are top notch just like all the other Seidio stuff I've had through the years. Not to take away from the deal of the day, but I took delivery of this earlier today. It's a nice case. The cut outs are perfect and it's nice to still have the dimple! Everyone should have the Seidio, especially if you're roughing it, but the little guy I got earlier is a great case, especially for $8. My least favorite is the stupid clear one I bought with the device. It's so freaking stiff you can't even get the phone into it and once you do, the back is so slick that you'll be glad you have it with all the drops you're bound to have.