24-hour Mother's Day Sale, May 1st (16GB $299.99, 32GB $324.99)

Chonis

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I purchased my AT&T 32 GB Cabernet with black front and black accents on May 1st. Expected delivery date is the 13th. :( Hasn't been shipped yet. 12 days or 8 business days seems like a long time...the phone cover I purchased on Ebay on the same day already arrived.

icyjones

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my Auburn University colored one very late (like 11:30) on the 1st. Mine says expected delivery on the 13th. The wait is a bummer, but will be worth it.

KennyJohnson

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I never got an e-mail that it shipped but I checked the order status this morning that it shipped yesterday. I'll have it tomorrow. What sucks is that they require a "direct signature" so they won't accept a signature from the apartment manager in my building. So, I don't think I'll ever be able to actually get the phone.

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I never got an e-mail that it shipped but I checked the order status this morning that it shipped yesterday. I'll have it tomorrow. What sucks is that they require a "direct signature" so they won't accept a signature from the apartment manager in my building. So, I don't think I'll ever be able to actually get the phone.

Oh wait if i missed it I can just get it from the nearest post office correct? Bc post office is like 1 block away from my house lol, Since I wont be home most of the time.

del2327

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
"I order Verizon developer May1 (Not a Moto Maker model).. It was shipped late 5/2 scheduled to arrive tomorrow 5/6. "

You're lucky. I ordered mine minutes after the sale started and it still hasn't shipped.

brekfest

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Never got an email, but it arrived yesterday. Was the Dev edition so I actually expected it to take longer since they said it might not ship for 7 days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

skwerlion

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Ordered mine during the sale (xt1053), received it on 05 May.
So far I am loving it, and my simm hasn't even arrived, which was ordered on the same day!

Edited to add: This is the GSM Dev

Last edited:

Chonis

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Starting to lose confidence that the phone will arrive by Mother's Day. It was supposed to be my graduation gift because I graduate on Mother's Day.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Oh wait if i missed it I can just get it from the nearest post office correct? Bc post office is like 1 block away from my house lol, Since I wont be home most of the time.

Yes, but mine came from FedEx. On the tracking page you should be able to set the delivery window to fit your schedule. For a fee of course. Luckily my house is at the end of the delivery route so it was delivered after I had already gotten home from work.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes, but mine came from FedEx. On the tracking page you should be able to set the delivery window to fit your schedule. For a fee of course. Luckily my house is at the end of the delivery route so it was delivered after I had already gotten home from work.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

When I got home I just saw this fedex website door tag in my mail bc I missed the delivery, and I was so confuse bc it says on the moto X maker that I will get it this thurs. Also I havent got any email from motomaker either. So I went to fedex and put the tracking no.to find what it was. And yup package came from Fort worth texas! But I missed the delivery dang it! Im just gonna leave early from work tomorrow and wait for the delivery, since my place also is at the end of delivery route.

PS. I cant pick it up from fedex facility bc I have work and school monday to friday and school again on sat.. And I wont able to set a window delivery for some reason. Its not applicable on this shipment it says.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde