Stock Recovery for VZW Developer Ed

Connor Macleod

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Where can I find the Stock Recovery Image for Verizon Moto X Developer Edition? I"m trying to update to 4.4.2. It won't let me do the install because I have teamWin recovery loaded. From what I read I need to load the stock recovery image to take the ota?

Connor Macleod

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
strange I can't make this update happen. I installed stock recovery and wiped the phone. I downloaded the zip on the above web page and put it my downloads folder on my phone. I tried to flash it in stock recovery with "apply update from sdcard". Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Have a developer edition with an unlocked bootloader.

Connor Macleod

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
No, should I have? I originally did not try unzipping it. I tried unzipping it and it wouldn't let me chose a file to install.

Last edited:

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
If you have stock recovery installed, you want to find an update package. The link I gave you is the complete firmware to install using either rsd lite or fastboot to flash the entire phone, or to extract parts such as the recovery, it isn't an update to install from recovery. If you are on 4.4, doesn't your phone find the update by itself?

-Slim Nexus 10-