Spring Boot Animation

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I've had my X for five months now and the Motorola boot animation has changed three times. Look for it to change with the seasons.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I think its a nice little touch to have the boot animation change every so often. It also shows how committed Motorola's software team is to constantly updating and refining their software. There are other companies like LG and Samsung that seem not to care. They take forever to update versions of android and they don't even offload the extra features to the play store to be updated independently.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
These clever new boot animations always make me smile. What's kind of ironic is this is a phone I rarely have to reboot - unlike the Atrix.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
These clever new boot animations always make me smile. What's kind of ironic is this is a phone I rarely have to reboot - unlike the Atrix.

I don't think I've ever rebooted my X on purpose. I regularly run the battery out though. At least 3 or 4 times per week. So I get to see the awesome boot animations often. Plus my personal message I did on MotoMaker. This is just a great phone experience all round.

Posted via Android Central App from my Ebony backed Moto X

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I noticed it updated on Friday so I rebooted to view the updated animation. :) I haven't yet checked to see how long this one will last.

sent from my Moto X , Android Central Moderator

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I noticed it updated on Friday so I rebooted to view the updated animation. :) I haven't yet checked to see how long this one will last.

sent from my Moto X , Android Central Moderator

I reboot once a day just to clear out the RAM and what not. Today the spring animation was still there.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I know it's going to last longer then a few days lol :D
I was wondering if anyone knew how many days . I think the April fool's day one lasted till April 11.
Im guessing this one will be similar time frame ?
I didn't see where Punit Soni mention how long it was going to be .

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I know it's going to last longer then a few days lol :D
I was wondering if anyone knew how many days . I think the April fool's day one lasted till April 11.
Im guessing this one will be similar time frame ?
I didn't see where Punit Soni mention how long it was going to be .

You could try setting the date on your phone forward to fool it.