Browser of choice

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I was just curious as to what browser everyone uses I used to use Google Chrome until I started using the AOSP browser the regular Android Open Source browser I think its a cleaner browser and I like the touch controls on it

Posted via Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow no one uses the browser I use it all...I was just wondering that's all... Maybe I'll just uninstall my aosp browser and run chrome again besides chrome uses less internal memory and ram anyways

dakid2k6

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I use chrome, next, Firefox, lighting, and few others usually use them for a few days then off to the next one. Seem to always come back to lighting and next for the time being.

Groid

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I use Dolphin. I like it because it automatically opens a new link on a new tab unlike Chrome, which makes you fumble around to get to the new tab. Also, you can zoom in and have the text reflow to fit the screen, which is something Chrome cannot do. If Chrome had these features I would use it, but Chrome seems cripples to me.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I took the Android Open Source project browser of my phone went back to chromeand sign back into my Google account again

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Chrome beta. Been using it since it became available.

Posted via my Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

ShlomoX

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Love love love dolphin...small onscreen button makes accessing options and tabbing a breeze, can set homepage or opening page with icons for your most visited sites, change user agent, can force stubborn text to resize and wrap and best of all flash player add on...dolphin rules!

Can also set up to delete cache, cookies and/or history upon exit if u like.

Last edited:

ch88xy

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
When reading foreign language news, I use Opera Mobile 12 with extension support (Rikaikun for Japanese) and Firefox with extension support ("instant translate" for European languages). I use Chrome for ordinary browsing.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So far I'm liking Chrome on my phone does anyone know if there's a way to set the default web page of whatever you want opening up automatically though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox