what mail app do you use on your Moto X?

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Waiting for my Moto X to arrive and I was wondering what mail app people are using. My G2 is my first android phone after switching from Blackberry and I've been enjoying Aqua Mail. What do you suggest I try out when my baby arrives?

Posted via Android Central App

Paul Ellis1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Received mine yesterday and absolutely love it so far. I've only used Gmail app and haven't tried stock yet. I like Gmail's ability to save attachments straight to Google Drive. Does anyone know if stock can do that direct from the app?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I liked the stock email app a lot *except* it won't let me refresh all 3 inboxes with one button. Unless i'm missing it.

SOL mail is good except the icon, just gonna have to say it like it is, looks like an an*s, so have to open it via gesture instead of having the icon on the homescreen. Arrrrgh.

So now i'm using Mailwise, worth checking out except it is slower than SOL.

Check out SOL if the icon doesn't get to you.

Last edited:

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I use Maildroid. A bunch of good features, and is handling my 6 email accounts well. Good support, just had a UI refresh and a lot of customizability even in the free version.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
A very good email app is K-9 Mail a feature rich and powerful app that fits in for business or personal use. I use it on my tablets because of the dual pane display.

Groid

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I really like and use Gmail. I have it collect my three other accounts also. All the alternate accounts are identified by name on every email and I can send email as from any of the accounts. Very simple and all in one place.

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I will check out the stock app and gmail when my Moto x arrives. I really miss my Blackberry hub. Thanks for all the input. Greatly appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca