Is the Moto X still a good buy?

hjorth

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey. Currently in the market for a new phone and I'm very interested in Moto X. However would you guys say it's still a good buy?

Posted via Android Central App

hjorth

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yeah.. Forgot to say I live in Norway so it will probably be another 6 months after the launch till I can get the new Moto X. I need a phone now and I really want a small one which I can use with one hand..

mcs1990

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I bought one off-contract a little over a week ago. No regrets, and I can see myself using this for a long time before upgrading.

drew_sf

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I bought one last week and waiting for delivery. Can't wait for the next moto or nexus to arrive and don't have interest in other brands. The price point of the X sold me.

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Don't have one personally, but I have a few friends who have the Moto X and they love them. Played with one briefly and it seemed like a very capable device. If you're looking for a smaller phone with flagship capabilities, I suspect the Moto X would be a good buy for you.

cubez

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine in January and are still happy with my purchase. I say go ahead.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree with everyone here! I've had my moto X since mid February time and there's not one day that goes by that I don't love it what so ever.. everything about the phone is fast

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Definitely. Great size, large screen but still in a small frame. Its the iPhone of android in my opinion (all around great phone that just works). Also gets great support from Google.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
If you can wait then its not a good buy. I'd wait to see what the newer one offers. Plus by then we may see a fire sale or this device go down in price. So I guess it depends on what you need now.

KWKSLVR

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I think it's still a great buy. I'll say this, from a flagship standpoint, I'd wait to check out the X+1. If I needed a phone RIGHT NOW and was on a GSM network, I really think I'd grab a Moto E or G just to wait to see what the X+1 is all about and wait for the kinks to get worked out before blowing an upgrade (if I was going the upgrade route).

jrb363

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey. Currently in the market for a new phone and I'm very interested in Moto X. However would you guys say it's still a good buy?

Well, if you can get one on sale for $249 then I'd say it's one of the best deals available. Just check around and see what's out there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt