Best Android Experience

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I was going to write a long post about how I've used every iPhone since its introduction. I was going to talk about how I'm a huge Steve Jobs fan so please take this into consideration when I praise the Motorola X. However I won't be doing any of that. I read a review on the device that suns up my feelings perfectly. Along with my extensive apple love I have also always been an android fan as well. My first was the Motorola Droid from Verizon. I bought all the hype purchased the phone and loved it besides that sliding keyboard. Last android was the Samsung Galaxy S5, also an amazing device. The Motorola X for me is my iPhone with Android software, I'm very very happy about this device and I hope this series remains going despite what I hear is bad sells numbers What the iPhone 5S and the Moto X Have in Common | TIME.com

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am inclined to agree on how well the X feels, both physically and through the UI. The only mistake I think that was made was the fact that the Motomaker was slow to get to all carriers, something that I felt should have been for everyone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney