Phone not saving settings for app.

Redx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I had downloaded and been using exDialer for my moto x. It's been working great but constantly when I have a missed called the phone asks me if I want to open that app to view or use the stock dialer. And of course you can choose just once or always. I keep choosing always and it never stays set, so it keeps asking. Any ideas on how to fix

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I had downloaded and been using exDialer for my moto x. It's been working great but constantly when I have a missed called the phone asks me if I want to open that app to view or use the stock dialer. And of course you can choose just once or always. I keep choosing always and it never stays set, so it keeps asking. Any ideas on how to fix

Off hand, I am not sure. Maybe a coding issue to not keep defaults on the new app. Can the stock phone app be disabled, forcing the device to use what you have?

MaveRickPL

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody.
I had same problem. Finaly I found it and not it work!
Just go to exDialer "Preferences" (scroll down dialpad! and now see 3dots in right down corner!)
Pick "Advanced" and there "Replace Missed Call Notification"
Now will show up new window with note "exDialer" ("Notification Access")
Just mark "exDialer" and use go back button (NO HOME BUTTON!)
Just that! It Work.

Id check this on my Nexus5 5.0 AND my wife phone Nexus 5 4.4.4!

Ok, now suprise! Some of You guys it will not work!

JUST UNINSTALL exDialer and install it again and mark once again "Replace Missed Call Notification" and mark "exDialer"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers