Motomaker Customer Service

anaphora68

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I know there are probably a ton of posts on this, but still. I am extremely annoyed with Motorola's customer service.

Currently deployed and want to order myself a new Moto X. I place the order on 6/13. Order gets put on hold because I have to use an APO remailer to have items like that shipped here. I call, and speak to someone who writes, on the order, why I am using a different address.

I call today to check the status, and I find out the order is cancelled. So now, I have to call back, again, and speak to the cancellation department about this. In the interim, my credit card has been charged, and the order status still shows as pending on Motorola's site.

This is so frustrating. Especially since I've already called to deal with this issue. The funny thing is, I ordered a fairly pricey computer through the same remailer, and no issues. It makes no sense.

KDogg241

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I just posted a lengthy rant as a new thread. I have been trying to get a replacement phone from them for 2.5 weeks now. There are a lot of people who seem like they have no idea what is happening when you call them.

anaphora68

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
The apparent lack of communication is what bothers me. I used to work at a place that suffered from poor inter-connectivity between departments...reminded me of that.

I finally got a hold of somebody, but it took umpteen dozen phone calls, and multiple lengthy explanations on what an APO-remailer is.

Just keep trying...I really hope this phone is worth it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63