Stock Messenger - Message not sent, message

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Stock Messanger - Message not sent, message

Yep i still get the issue, i haven't found a solution for this problem. AT&T Customer Service claimed it was fixed, but wasn't, pretty upset with them. Going through Heaven and Hell trying to fix this issue

I'm on Verizon. I don't think it's a carrier issue.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

greenxyz

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I'm on Verizon. I don't think it's a carrier issue.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

It has to be, because i ordered a new Moto X and that new Moto X was having the same issue. I also switched my sim card which didnt help either.

I'm on AT&T

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

It has to be, because i ordered a new Moto X and that new Moto X was having the same issue. I also switched my sim card which didnt help either.

I'm on AT&T

I have Verizon and have seen the issue. You have AT&T and you've seen the issue. It can't just be an AT&T issue.

greenxyz

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I have Verizon and have seen the issue. You have AT&T and you've seen the issue. It can't just be an AT&T issue.

Yea you right about that. I just found it very weird that the new Moto X that I received also had the same issue.

Honeyb911

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Text message not sent.....

My moto x has been giving me the text message not sent message when I send and receive a message or just when I open my text app. All messages have sent and/ or been received...but it continues to pop up every time. Anyone have any suggestions?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Text message not sent.....

My moto x has been giving me the text message not sent message when I send and receive a message or just when I open my text app. All messages have sent and/ or been received...but it continues to pop up every time. Anyone have any suggestions?

What carrier and version are you on?

I've seen this issue pop up and seems like deleting all messages solves it.

Holly Nichols

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Okay, my phone is doing the same thing, Moto X. It's driving me crazy. I downloaded Handcent SMS but cannot find "more" in the menu to delete unsent messages?????? What am I missing here? Can someone please help me with this? I also went into the "undelivered messages" part and there are none there. Much appreciated, Holly

Last edited:

Bumpredd

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't seem like a carrier issue. I'm using a year old M8 on Verizon and I just started seeing it several weeks ago. I haven't been able to rid myself of it either. Perhaps it's an issue within the app itself.

istaylor

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I had same problem, and resolved it. Stock messaging app couldn't show me the failed message because it had no body and no recipient. Per another thread, I installed Handcent (temporarily) and went to menu, Send Message settings, then Delivery Reports and could see and delete it from there. Then uninstalled Handcent and went back to stock Messaging app, and the message didn't come back. I hope this helps. Fixed my problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy