Purchasing movies on youtube

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey just out of curiosity chapter 1 is anyone know how to buy movies on youtube or purchase them? I don't want that sucks because if I don't use it I'm still paying 7or 8 bucks a month I just want to do an demand option if you know what I mean thanks in advance.

Posted via Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My fault, does anyone know if there is a way or how to purchase movies on YouTube on our phones? For on-demand watching of full length movies vs paying a$8 month for Netflix if I don't use it?

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I could be wrong but I've never heard of any payment methods for YouTube. Videos are either ad-sponsored or account-sponsored so if it's on YouTube it's free to watch.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong but I've never heard of any payment methods for YouTube. Videos are either ad-sponsored or account-sponsored so if it's on YouTube it's free to watch.

Here's an example, of what I'm talking about...

Attachments

• 11061.jpg
    11061.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 49

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
And that's the YouTube app? Hunh. I guess I was wrong.

I don't get it myself! The only thing I know is is a fact that Netflix has 8 bucks a month so if I don't use Netflix at all one month I'm still at 8 bucks a month, whereas on YouTube, if I don't use it or I don't want to watch movie I don't pay for anything the on demand feature is great I just have no idea how to pay for items that i would I just don't know how to do it lol

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
And that's the YouTube app? Hunh. I guess I was wrong.

You're not alone. I've never seen that either but I have heard they're rolling out a fee based service soon. If I was you, I would try Google play movies/TV..you can certainly rent a movie on there. Is there a specific reason you want to use YouTube?

Posted via Android Central App - Moto X

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Found that movie for only $2.99 on there ^

Attachments

• 4622.jpg
    4622.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 36

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Found that movie for only $2.99 on there ^

Yeah ironically enough, right after I've posted that I figured why would I just look at Google Play Movies TV shows? Lol