4.4.3 update

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
After the 4.3. 3update maybe it's just me, but touchless controls seems a lot smoother, and the phone seems a l9t snappier overall what does everyone else think?

Posted via Android Central App

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
There have been Touchless Controls updates been pushed out through through Google Play, and they've been making good performance improvements for those of us without the 4.4.3 update. So I would agree!

Hope we get the update with Verizon soon, though I think they're skipping straight to 4.4.4.

Sent from my Moto X

Last edited:

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Right, but all I'm saying is over all the phone feels smoother and snappier...

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear it! Getting updates is great and all, but it's when I know they include improvements/features I actually care about (and this definitely does) - that's when I get excited about it!

Sent from my Moto X

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Changing from Dalvik to ART makes the X even smoother. If you do not know what that means, just Google it.

Oh no thank you I know exactly what dalvic vs art means in fact the second I got my Moto X back in February time I automatically switched it to run time art... Besides, I was just talking about the phone's performance in general.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I honestly can't wait for Android L for our X though...

Yeah I'm with you. I honestly couldn't care less about 4.4.4. I just want Android L! I'm so stoked about it after seeing it at Google I/O. I am also seriously considering Android wear and a Chromebook.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm with you. I honestly couldn't care less about 4.4.4. I just want Android L! I'm so stoked about it after seeing it at Google I/O. I am also seriously considering Android wear and a Chromebook.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

You know, the interesting thing about Android where, is I want to mod a 360 wash so badly, but, I don't want to watch and I'm always looking at the active display on our Moto X anyways I still want it so so badly though and yeah that new multi tasking multi card layout with integration of Google Chrome Web pages and recent applications looks awesome