Any news about AT&T 4.4.4?

yscty

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I got my update friday night, kinda caught me by surprise. Everything seems good. Would like to know everything that changed, besides the phone dialer and address book .

I believe you can pause video recordings, and the camera was supposed to have an update as well.....I'm waiting till tomorrow to upgrade as I don't have WiFi till then....,

Posted via Android Central App

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and installed the upgrade last night. So far, no problems. I went ahead and cleared the cache partition anyway, like I do with all upgrades and I noticed it took a much longer time than with the last upgrade, but otherwise everything's great. Still have the great battery life.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Settings --> Wireless & Networks --> More --> Wireless Networks ... uncheck "Show mobile network."

I regret that I can only THANK and LIKE that post once. One big wet sloppy kiss for Dr. Triffid! THANK YOU!!!!!!

The notification bar. There's so much more room... :eek: :D

freeman0189

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Do you use the Assist driving mode? If so, is it still working since the upgrade? Mine stopped working after I did the update even though my settings are the same as they were before.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Do you use the Assist driving mode? If so, is it still working since the upgrade? Mine stopped working after I did the update even though my settings are the same as they were before.
Mine had stopped working, but I went into the Assist app and disabled and re-enabled driving mode yesterday, and it's been working ever since.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with the old-skool voicemail indicator showing up in addition to the Visual Voicemail indicator, and then not going away after the voicemail is deleted in the Visual Voicemail app? The only way I can get it to go away is to manually call into voicemail, have it tell me I have no messages, then hit * to exit.

portablealpha

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with the old-skool voicemail indicator showing up in addition to the Visual Voicemail indicator, and then not going away after the voicemail is deleted in the Visual Voicemail app? The only way I can get it to go away is to manually call into voicemail, have it tell me I have no messages, then hit * to exit.

Yes I'm having that exact same issue (twice now) post-4.4.4 update. I'm going to call AT&T support tomorrow; will report back if they have any answers.

portablealpha

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes I'm having that exact same issue (twice now) post-4.4.4 update. I'm going to call AT&T support tomorrow; will report back if they have any answers.
I called AT&T support and they fixed it. The lady said that it was just a matter of checking a box in their system to re-enable Visual Voicemail. Not sure why it became unchecked in the first place, but it took only two minutes to fix.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I called AT&T support and they fixed it. The lady said that it was just a matter of checking a box in their system to re-enable Visual Voicemail. Not sure why it became unchecked in the first place, but it took only two minutes to fix.

Mine actually resolved on its own. *shrug*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463