Play Store: Motorola Assist Update (2.3.15), Fixes for voice reply while driving, Calendar

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
More update from Mark Rose on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+MarkRose/posts/A8AG1V8JfsR

We’ve made some important bug fixes which you’ll find in today’s Play Store updates for Motorola Assist.

• If you upgraded to Android 4.4.4, you may have had some problems with voice reply while driving. Bug squashed.
  • If you use multiple calendars, you may have had some problems with meeting mode. Bug squashed.
  • And some other minor bugs, which didn’t deserve any limelight. RIP.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates from Motorola (especially in early September)!

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Assist 8/20 update, get it!

From Mark Rose:

We’ve made some important bug fixes which you’ll find in today’s Play Store updates for Motorola Assist.*

- *If you upgraded to Android 4.4.4, you may have had some problems with voice reply while driving. * Bug squashed.

- If you use multiple calendars, you may have had some problems with meeting mode. *Bug squashed.*

- *And some other minor bugs, which didn’t deserve any limelight. *RIP. * * *
Stay tuned for more exciting updates from Motorola (especially in early September)!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Assist 8/20 update, get it!

Thanks for sharing :)
Don't think my dad uses any of these features on his Moto X, but I'll make sure to update it anyway

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Well, I was really happy to see this because Assist stopped working for me. I installed this update last night, and none of those "bugs" were fixed for me. I've also been on line with Motorola support and having no luck.

Sent from my XT1060 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

CGWaters

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

I was hopeful that this update would fix the ongoing issues I've had with Meeting Mode and appointments on alternate calendars (an issue which began after an update earlier this year); unfortunately, like Laineyc, it's still not working for me.

How can we get this issue escalated?

LimaGolf

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Meeting mode works on Google calendar but not on Exchange meetings, which are the ones i actually need it for (work).

Posted via Android Central App

Laineyc

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Well, I was really happy to see this because Assist stopped working for me. I installed this update last night, and none of those "bugs" were fixed for me. I've also been on line with Motorola support and having no luck.

Here's an update. Assist worked today, just the way it used to! Unbelievable, and I hope it continues. I have no idea which fix worked.