03-10-2017 04:38 PM
68 123
tools
    Thanks everyone. On my Galaxy S4, the app was simply called Google. I uninstalled the updates, rebooted, reinstalled. All fixed!
    06-29-2015 02:01 PM
    You won't believe it but I fixed mine by simply typing a period at the end of my message. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active.
    07-03-2015 05:10 PM
    You won't believe it but I fixed mine by simply typing a period at the end of my message. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active.
    I dictate a period at the end of all of mine and it still randomly does it.
    07-03-2015 05:35 PM
    I'm having the same issue really fristrating
    07-04-2015 12:02 AM
    It is frustrating. As I mentioned before, what I did was I went to the Google app, in my phone it was under Applications Manager, I have an S6, and I just clicked on uninstall updates. And it was fixed.
    07-04-2015 11:52 AM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. My carrier is Sprint. I had to call customer service about this.

I received the following instructions

- Settings
    - Under system, select "System Update"
    - Update Profile
    - Power cycle phone (not restart, Power OFF then turn back on)

The gal also had to do a reset of my device on her end. This worked for me.

Before this, they talked about updating "Google play Services". Mine didn't need an update which is why they had me try the solution above.

Hope this helps someone out there!
    07-07-2015 09:58 PM
    There are at least two threads related to this problem. I did not have it on my old Motorola RAZR, but found it happening with my new Samsung Galaxy s6. As someone suggested, uninstalling Google updates solved the problem.

Thanks everybody!

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-25-2015 11:11 AM
    When Im dictating an email on my GALAXY 5 , before I hit send, suddenly
    it will duplicate one sentence or a whole paragraphs 20 or 30 times!!
    Samsung Tech Support can't figure it out. HELP! any ideas out there?.
    I got so frustrated I bought a Galaxy 6 and transferred all pictures and addresses over...AND THE EMAIL PROBLEM PERSISTS.
    02-18-2016 10:44 PM
    I had a similar problem that started with the "ok google" feature not being able to connect to the internet very well. Every time I would use voice to text it would drop that phrase I was trying to say (hours earlier) into the text immediately.

Here's what worked for me. You probably don't need to do all the steps, but I can't say which worked for me. Perhaps just #3.
    1) Go into settings>apps and look for a "google voice-to-text" app. Force stop and Disable it. If it prompts you to install factory version do that.
    2) Then if it hasn't uninstalled it (it just put the factory version in) uninstall the factory version.
    3) Try saying "ok google" and doing a search.
    4) After that it was working for me.
    09-02-2016 02:33 PM
    It is frustrating. As I mentioned before, what I did was I went to the Google app, in my phone it was under Applications Manager, I have an S6, and I just clicked on uninstall updates. And it was fixed.
    Go into your settings go to factory reset go into the settings go to factory reset go into settings go to factory reset after that after power down and choose reset when you hit the power select reset
    03-06-2017 05:59 PM
  11. stephendesbrisay@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Deleting Google updates worked for me. I have an older version of Google now but who cares! I see if the next Google update messes it up again.
    03-06-2017 07:42 PM
    Lots of people reporting the same issue. My husband and I are having the same problem. Haven't seen any info yet on when there will be a fix. Anyone?!
    03-08-2017 08:37 PM
    the problem everybody is having with the repeating itself is easy to fix all you need to do is uninstall updates on Google and uninstall updates on your text-to-speech GoogleI did that and it's working fine
    03-08-2017 08:41 PM
    I am on Verizon and my duplicates do it on texts anything that I speak in or talk to text it comes out duplicate it's been going on for about 2 weeks speak in or talk to text it comes out duplicates it's been going on for about 2 weeks speak in or talk to text it comes out duplicate it's been going on for about two weeks speak and or talk to text it comes out duplicate it's been going on for about 2 weeks speak in or talk to text it comes out duplicates it's been going on for about two weeks if you notice it just did it again if your notice it just did it again if you're notice it just did it again if you noticed it just did it again if your noticed it just did it again
    03-08-2017 09:42 PM
    the problem everybody is having with the repeating itself is easy to fix all you need to do is uninstall updates on Google and uninstall updates on your text-to-speech GoogleI did that and it's working fine
    I'm using an LG Stylo 2 plus I'm trying to figure out how exactly to uninstall updates for Google and text to speech ?

I tried uninstalling Google itself but it obviously won't let me period please help!
    03-08-2017 10:45 PM
    I'm using an LG Stylo 2 plus I'm trying to figure out how exactly to uninstall updates for Google and text to speech ?

I tried uninstalling Google itself but it obviously won't let me period please help!
    03-08-2017 11:14 PM
    My S7E is doing it now that I updated to Nougat. Sometimes it puts things in 3 times. Crazy.
    03-09-2017 02:13 AM
    Uninstall the Google search it will fix the problem but you have installed back the Google search for voice message. There is NO problem when I installed back the Google search. Good luck.
    03-10-2017 04:38 PM
68 123