When will the Moto X 2013 be on fire sale?

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Who wants to guess when the 2013 Moto X will be on sale? Wasn't it semi-recently on sale for $200 or something like that?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I thought someone said it would be in sale for $199 for one day only in Sept 10? Don't remember where I read that our if it was credible.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Moto already had a event selling the x for $199 off contract last Saturday the 6th. Good time to pick up a 32 or 64g.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
tktech rumor from last week. I didnt check to se if the promo took place or not so i cant say. BUt thats not to say that they wont be promos in the future as they try to get rid of older stock.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Wait ... Motorola Mobility?? they're having a fire sale?

Nobody outside Motorola knows if and/or when they're going to have a "fire sale". Pure speculation. Asking questions in a forum where no one is capable of answering it is silly. I assume that Motorola people participate here, too, but I doubt any of them are willing to lose their job over of telling us.

BaMaDuDe87

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Nobody outside Motorola knows if and/or when they're going to have a "fire sale". Pure speculation. Asking questions in a forum where no one is capable of answering it is silly. I assume that Motorola people participate here, too, but I doubt any of them are willing to lose their job over of telling us.

I thought maybe some one who follows Moto would maybe have an idea about time lines in the past with new phone releases. I didnt plan for someone to say yes on the 29th of the month from 3 am to 9 pm. I just need another phone soon.

Mods please close this thread before some else gets **** hurt over a question.

Penn Dark

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Prices actually did change a it recently, just not as much as we'd like. The Dev Edition and Moto Maker 32GB went down by $50. Both are now $399. The 64GB is just another $25 on top of that (not a bad deal, in my opinion).

Does anyone know what Motorola's policy is regarding price adjustments? Say I bought a 1st gen and then it went on sale during my 14 day return period. Would they refund the difference or would I have to do a return and rebuy?

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Another $50 cut for the 64GB and I will bit! But with the one day sales; I hear about it twos afterwards. Then I get mad! LOL!