Moto X on T Mobile

DrDiff

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
So what has your experience been with the Moto X on T Mobile? I am very happy with the service, but do not know if I am ready to give up my SD card.

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
So what has your experience been with the Moto X on T Mobile?

Perfect. But then I've been with T-Mobile for 13 years so it's the only carrier I have experience with. I have found no reason to switch and my Moto X is the best phone I've ever had.

anon(5002059)

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile works fine for me. Purchased my moto x through Motorola. Also purchased warranty thru moto instead of T-Mobile. Lower deductible and cheaper for two years of coverage.

Posted with my MotoX, no case needed.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So what has your experience been with the Moto X on T Mobile? I am very happy with the service, but do not know if I am ready to give up my SD card.

(disclaimer: I'm on AT&T, your mileage may vary on T-Mo but I doubt it) Motorola sure knows how to build a radio. Signal strength on my Moto X is top notch, compared to my LG Optimus G Pro, and is slightly better than my wife's Galaxy S4 also on AT&T.

The loss of the SD card, especially since my plan with AT&T only gives me access to the 16GB Moto X, is very rarely problematic. But when it's a problem, it's a problem. I'd rather have the ability to jack in 32GB even if it was ONLY allowed to be used for media storage. I understand Google really doesn't want to try and support it for storing apps and configuration data, and I get that, I really do - but for stuff like photos and music, an SD card would have saved my bacon a few times.

hisense

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Got an unlocked XT1053. Works great. No problem. T-Mobile is excellent. Amazing that the service works for international travel too with no roaming, free text and data, and 20 cents a minute calling.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have enjoyed everything about T-Mobile since switching from Verizon. Verizon wasn't bad service at all till my contract ended and I didn't renew it. Then service was less then great. My bill is lower now and I have not had the smallest of issues. I am in a metro area so signal is not an issue with either carrier. Plus since with the unlocked Moto X you don't have to pay extra for wifi tethering it rocks.

And with this I don't miss my SD card at all.