On the Motomaker site, now no more Sprint 32GB? and question about different carrier moto x phones..

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
First question. I had a Sprint 32GB phone from motomaker. I broke in a couple of weeks ago, they were going to send me a replacement, but apparently they built it and lost it. lol. So today Motorola gave me a code to build a new one. Now I see on motomaker is says no sprint 32GB option. Well, i guess there's no question there unless someone has any info on that, think they can build me one anyway somehow? That would suck if i have to go back down to 16GB.

And in either case, they sent me a code to create my phone, they told me to bypass all the carrier options and choose "purchased PIN at a store". Now wouldn't that be an AT&T phone? If I am Sprint won't that not work with my phone? I'd be all well and good to just throw caution to the wind and say "well, they said so", and go through it anyway, but I have not had such good experiences with motorola (actually, several poor ones). So do you think going through the "bought a PIN" would get me a phone that works on Sprint?

(i mean, i gotta call them anyway cuz... THE PIN DOESN"T EVEN WORK. lol). But i'd like to know what i need to know cuz often they do not.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
You're correct that the AT&T version won't work correctly on Sprint. Calling them and having them place the order might be the best bet, as we don't know if it's an issue with MotoMaker's front end or if it's out of stock or if it's just not an option anymore.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
You're correct that the AT&T version won't work correctly on Sprint. Calling them and having them place the order might be the best bet, as we don't know if it's an issue with MotoMaker's front end or if it's out of stock or if it's just not an option anymore.

Ah, just checked the Sprint site and i guess they sell PINs as well, i'm from the olden days when only ATT had pins. lol.

*sigh* Alright, off i go to call and hope that i can somehow get my 32.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20