I saw sitting in my Calc class, doing the usual. My Moto X was in my pocket with all the volume settings to vibrate. If your phone goes off in class they're supposed to take it away and give it to the dean where he will tell you that you have a 2-hour Saturday detention. So the teacher is just lecturing about logarithms when all of the sudden the google now went off. Somehow,someway, my Moto X misinterpreted logarithm as "Ok google now." All of the sudden the beep went off and everyone was looking at me. Luckily the teacher acted like she didn't hear it, which was awesome btw. Has anyone else had an awkward experience because of something like this?
    09-14-2014 10:10 PM
    Lmao, several times. I'm in college so I can't get detention lol. I was in my writing 3 class when my professor was giving a lecture about a lesson we where to write about when he said "don't copy & paste information from Google". My phone did the same beep thing & he looked at me & continued the lesson. I turn it off now every morning before class.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
    09-14-2014 10:41 PM
    Lmao, several times. I'm in college so I can't get detention lol. I was in my writing 3 class when my professor was giving a lecture about a lesson we where to write about when he said "don't copy & paste information from Google". My phone did the same beep thing & he looked at me & continued the lesson. I turn it off now every morning before class.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕
    Haha nice. It was weird for me though because she never said google or anything like that. Luckily I found out I could turn the beep off.
    09-15-2014 12:25 AM