Motorola Updates Original Moto X Boot Animation for Fall 2014

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
No sign of it here yet, unless it's some subtle change to the "spinny M world" startup logos.

I encrypted my phone, so I'll get to watch it twice once it comes out. :)

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I never got it either, strange. I also don't see Motorola boot services in "my apps" section of the play store to check for update. Glad I'm not the only one.

Posted via the Android Central App - Moto X (1st Gen.)

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hmm I still have no update. It doesn't even show up in the "my apps" panel. Wonder what's going on here? I really liked getting those bout animation updates for holidays and seasons. It was a nice touch.

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Haven't received it yet either. No too worried about it though. It's a neat feature, not useful.

Posted via the Android Central App

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Haven't received it yet either. No too worried about it though. It's a neat feature, not useful.

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm not really worried all that much. Although, the boot animations are a nice touch. What I am more concerned about is this happening with other features getting updated in the future.

hisense

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I agree with your concern. The Motorola Camera app got an update but I did not get a notification. I had to visit the app in Play Store to see an update option manually. Weird.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I agree with your concern. The Motorola Camera app got an update but I did not get a notification. I had to visit the app in Play Store to see an update option manually. Weird.

Same here. If I was not a reader of AC then I wouldn't have known, or gotten the update.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I still have not gotten the boot animation either. I keep wondering if something is missing from my phone to make it happen. Good to see there are others who still haven't gotten it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000