FltPlan.com problems

Air pirate

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, if this is of limited interest, but I'm getting frustrated! Do any of you pilots out there use FltPlan.com? Are you having problems with the app lately? I use a Moto-X and a Nexus Ten tablet, and the FltPlan.com pages will not load completely on either device.

So, while my copilot is banging away on his iPhone, filing, checking times, checking weather, I am flailing away trying to get the page loaded. This issue started a few weeks ago, and I'm wondering if this could be related to the updates we have been getting in prep for Lollypop.

Again, I apologize for such a limited interest topic.

Chuck

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Since this is happening on multiple Android devices, its probably something with the app itself. I would email/contact the developer and let them know what issues they are having. Their contact info should be on the app page of the Play store. They should either let you know a fix is on the way and/or start looking into the issue.

Drakadoc

Aug 23, 2017
Visit site
Yes I am having multiple problems. All my maps disappeared and then all my 60+ User Waypoints disappeared. Now I can't get any routes to save, even though when I save them a popup flag comes on the screen that says "Route Saved", but it doesn't save it. I have been in ongoing communications with their support group. I was beginning to think that it might be my Nexus 7 but now I don't think so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007