Moto Connect Issues

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My Moto Connect has not connected to my phone for about 2 weeks (I think). Is anyone else having this issue? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Chrome extension and removed Connect updates from my X and re-updated. No joy. Anyone have any ideas? When it was working I used Connect all the time. Connect does connect to my Moto360 without any issues.

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to be sure, are you using more than one Google account in Chrome? Recently I had trouble with Connect because my Chrome browser had the wrong Google account active.

weksa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok I had troubles ever since the Chrome extension got updated. Here's my solution, which I also posted as a review on Google Play.

It used to work nicely for me until it updated. I've finally gotten it to work. These were my steps: (1) On your phone, go to Settings - Motorola Device ID - tap the 3 dots overflow button at the top right and Unlink Account. (2) On your computer, remove Moto Connect extension, and reinstall. (3) Now you can sign into your services again, first by linking your Motorola Device ID in your phone settings, and then logging into your Moto account in the Chrome extension.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance