Okay, so I know this is going to sound weird but is there any way to physically increase the size of the battery on the Moto X? I know it's internal built and everything I loved everything else about the phone but the battery power lol and I am a power user of the phone meanie I know how to stream videos and movies to my phone and the second from various movie apps and YouTube. I mean has anyone ever attempted something like that maybe you ripping the phone apart or doing something like that?

Posted via Android Central App
    11-09-2014 06:48 PM
    Not that I know of... but I'd recommend an external battery pack, maybe around 10,000 mAh. If you're going to be looking for a new phone that's like the Moto X, then the Droid Turbo if you're on Verizon. It's got a beast of a battery.
    11-09-2014 11:24 PM
    Ya I have also been hating my moto x battery life lately and realized you can't really do anything about it. Since battery is not removable. That's why I went ahead and ordered a note 3 so I can have bigger battery and the option to battery swap.
    Carrying around extra battery is easier then a 10k mah charger and cord.
    Posted via the Android Central App
    11-10-2014 01:42 AM
    Ya I have also been hating my moto x battery life lately and realized you can't really do anything about it. Since battery is not removable. That's why I went ahead and ordered a note 3 so I can have bigger battery and the option to battery swap.
    Carrying around extra battery is easier then a 10k mah charger and cord.
    Posted via the Android Central App
    Hello trust me I'm well aware that you can interchange batteries are one. I'm looking at the new Nexus 6 even with a 6 inch screen still got a bigger battery 3220 mAh battery. I just love that stock Android experience so so much. I just hope the Nexus 6 isn't too big for my hands haha

Posted via Android Central App
    11-10-2014 03:11 AM