I had my phone rooted for about a month but when I heard news of Lollipop I decided to unroot, I googled how to do it and all ways of unrooting said I needed a rom for my phone, carrier, and android version but I couldn't find it anywhere (until after brick) so I saw an option in SuperSU that said "unroot" so I tapped that and it was "done". I still had to remove CWM and re-lock the bootloader so I found another tutorial and it turned out to just download TWRP. When I left recovery mode TWRP said I wasn't rooted so I hit the option "Root device" because I figured if I didn't do so something bad would happen to my phone, after that I redownloaded supersu and some other root app. After I downloaded the other root app it asked to reboot, I did and my phone got stuck on booting up. I looked up another tutorial that said I should do a restore before I went on with fixing it because what I downloaded could've been something bad and I ended up accidentally wiping out the OS. Now I'm here, I've tried using adb push in recovery mode to download and install the ROM I eventually found but when I hit "install" on the file in TWRP it says, "error couldn't unzip file". Can someone help me please?
    11-14-2014 09:43 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Have you tried pushing the stock image in the bootloader with ADB?
    11-14-2014 10:04 PM
    Thank you, I just tried to do this but command prompt said, "error: device not found, any other way?
    11-14-2014 10:27 PM
    The only other way I can think of is finding a flashable .zip file, push it through ADB, and hopefully TWRP can install it.
    11-14-2014 10:33 PM
    How do I make the .zip file I have flashable? Currently when I try to install the file on TWRP it says it cannot unzip the file
    11-14-2014 10:56 PM
    How do I make the .zip file I have flashable? Currently when I try to install the file on TWRP it says it cannot unzip the file
    You would have to download one. Try XDA, I think they have flashable .zip files.
    11-15-2014 09:53 AM
    In order to make a .zip file flashable, you need to unzip the file and flash the image from the .zip file. I recommend 7zip. You can google it and find 7zip.
    12-02-2014 10:28 AM