Moto x with lollipop

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I just want them to get it right before it's released. I love a lot of things about my moto X, but the smoothness even after 1yr is high on the list. Just checked and it's been 49 days since my last reboot, and that was probably because I let the battery die inadvertently.

Posted via Android Central App

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
My belief is that the limited soak is ongoing and did not involve the USA.
Rollout must be imminent, problems notwithstanding.
Whatever....get it right l'Moto.

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Digging through some comments by Motorola employees on Google+
via Luciano Carvalho
... Also, new versions of our awesome Moto experience apps will come up in the near future. Stay tuned

OHOH.....that one sentence has me worried. As in: did the OG apps conflict with L...?
Hopefully, it's just me being paranoid :-[

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
OHOH.....that one sentence has me worried. As in: did the OG apps conflict with L...?
Hopefully, it's just me being paranoid :-[

This is already known and involves such things as Touchless Control being ranamed Moto Voice which will give us the ability to choose new launch phrases. Among several other things. Punit Soni gave us a glimpse of this a few months ago (right after L launched) and it's pretty exciting stuff (to me at least).

imurrx

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
My device is running fine on 4.4.4 so no rush to put a buggy version. When they get it right then is fine with me . last thing I want is a buggy device for my main communication device.

Posted via the Android Central App

jimmycinla

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Well the OTA "system update" check is broken right now so looks like something is in the works. Checked on both a D.E. and ATT 2013 X.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR