Hi all !!!

I am new to this forum. Happy to meet you all.

I am looking for a In-ear headphone to hear music in my mobile. I am a fan of Sony Ericsson Walkman mobiles. (Old models)

Now i am using Moto X. I am not satisfied with the current headphone.

I need to get the same feel from the Sony Ericsson Walkman Mobile in Moto X. Basically i love to hear with mega-bass.

Please suggest some good In ear headphone for my smartphone. (Expecting like Sony Ericsson HPM-77)
    02-07-2015 02:49 AM
    1) Best Buy (if you're in the US) carries a line of colored earbuds (I can't remember the name). I don't use earbuds, but my wife loves those. Not mega-bass, just good bass, but comfortable for hours. I think Walmart carries some nice ones too. (And neither one will break the bank - or $20 bill.)

2) The current cost of a good pair of hearing aids (and a single short loud bass sound with a short rise time can put you in the market for a pair) run upwards of $6,000 - and that's not a pair with one of them having built-in Bluetooth so you can use it with your phone. (And the constant ringing in your ears will drive you to want to re-arrange a Grizzly bear's face sometimes.) If you want to be well set for retirement, buy Widex stock now, while the under 30s still have decent hearing. In 30 years the company won't be able to produce fast enough to meet demand, as everyone now under 30 reaches the hearing aid age.
    02-07-2015 05:25 PM
    I really like Thinksound headphones. They are very well made and have excellent sound quality for the price.

I have the TS02 and MS01 in ear buds. The TS02 have a lot of bass, but it's very well controlled. Based on your description I think you'd really like them: thinksound - the most critically-acclaimed wood headphones on the market
    02-09-2015 02:00 PM