I have a rooted Moto X(1st Gen), but I'm a novice to the realm of root and dealing with system level apps/processes. I'm also afraid of bricking this bad boy so I don't play around too much-- because I can quickly be over my head. That being said, I've downloaded Titanium Back-up, because I'm looking to disable the very annoying "Install New Software Screen" with the later "Later/Now" options. I do not want to install lollipop. Can someone suggest away for me to STOP this ANNOYING page from FREQUENTLY popping up? Please be as specific as possible.

I would really appreciate your help on this!
    06-05-2015 02:23 PM
    I don't have a Moto, so this is general, not specific, but look (in Titanium) for an app that looks like Update or Updater and freeze it. (That should also disable the software update in About Device - nothing should happen if you tap it, because tapping it runs the app you froze.) I don't even remember what it's called in Samsung, because the ROM I'm currently running had it removed, but it had Update somewhere in the name, and Motorola would probably name it something similar.
    06-05-2015 11:39 PM
    How about:

Setup>Apps>Motorola Update Services>Force Stop

Would that work?
    06-06-2015 12:08 AM