06-13-2018 04:02 AM
93 ... 234
tools
    What are the consequences of this line of action??
    Rayees ahmed likes this.
    01-26-2017 11:21 AM
    I have the same thing it is the first time out of no where it dir this without me doing anything but this happened to my nexbook aries. Any ideas?
    Rayees ahmed likes this.
    01-26-2017 12:39 PM
    I received the "optimizing your apps xxx of 129" yesterday. took about 35 minutes. I rebooted while charging. I do not have apps automatically updating. i have the Moto X (1st Gen), android 5.1.
    Rayees ahmed likes this.
    02-06-2017 09:33 AM
    how can it update when there is no internet ...mobile is keeping on restarting and following same process plz help me
    02-07-2017 10:18 AM
    I've noticed that every once and a while I will get the following message when restarting the phone.

"Android is Starting"
    "Optimizing App x of xxx"

I know this should happen once after an upgrade, but it seems to be happening every few re-boots of the phone now.

Anyone else seeing this behavior or know of a solution?

Tom
    It happens to my note 3 neo always show optimizing app after reboot
    02-12-2017 10:34 AM
    Last week, when I upgraded from Kitkat to Lollipop, during boot it said,
    "Optimising apps, 1 of 132"
    took around 20 minutes to complete. Obviously I thought that will be one-time process but it repeated randomly during boot. Its quite annoying. When it took like 30 minutes, I decided to search for solutions. Seems like well-known issue and lot of people gave such different answers like:

1 Clear cache.
    2 Wipe cache partition via bootloader.
    3 Don't reboot while charing.
    4 Re-flash firmware
    5 Don't reboot the device at all!
    6 Downgrade to Kitkat.
    Options 1,2,3 didn't work me. Later I realized its completely wrong solution. Not sure, whether 4 will help or not. 5th one is seriously funny solution!

Looked like 6th (going back to Kitkat) is the only option. But I have rooted device and thought about debugging the issue further. Few hours, later here is my solution. It works with Moto-E Lollipop 5.1 . If you have this issue please test and let me know. Thank you!
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing...misingappfixer
    03-10-2017 11:29 AM
    Last week, when I upgraded from Kitkat to Lollipop, during boot it said,
    "Optimising apps, 1 of 132"
    took around 20 minutes to complete. Obviously I thought that will be one-time process but it repeated randomly during boot. Its quite annoying. When it took like 30 minutes, I decided to search for solutions. Seems like well-known issue and lot of people gave such different answers like:

1 Clear cache.
    2 Wipe cache partition via bootloader.
    3 Don't reboot while charing.
    4 Re-flash firmware
    5 Don't reboot the device at all!
    6 Downgrade to Kitkat.
    Options 1,2,3 didn't work me. Later I realized its completely wrong solution. Not sure, whether 4 will help or not. 5th one is seriously funny solution!

Looked like 6th (going back to Kitkat) is the only option. But I have rooted device and thought about debugging the issue further. Few hours, later here is my solution. It works with Moto-E Lollipop 5.1 . If you have this issue please test and let me know. Thank you!
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing...misingappfixer
    I'd like to try out, but I can't open this app, it throws an error:

"App not available for this account
    Your account isn't currently eligible for this app's testing program...."

Are you able to share it in some other way?

What exactly are you suggesting, i.e. how is this app going to help troubleshooting and fixing such issues?

Thanks in advance
    04-23-2017 05:00 AM
    Why won't my g s6 fire up even tho I have it rebooted it.keeps stuck in cog wheels optimising or sayin android is starting but goes nowhere.What can I do to fix this.
    04-29-2017 07:23 PM
    I did find a 100% solution to this, but it is by no means ideal.

Flashing Cyangoenmod 5.1 for the Moto X 2013 stops the optimization glitch, so it is indeed a Motorola issue they will never fix. Note to those who do not know what flashing Cyanogenmod means, it's replacing the entire operating system for a custom one. It's not for the feint of heart or those not good with technology. At the time of posting this, I don't think there's a stable lineage build yet.
    06-08-2017 06:02 AM
    I've found the solution for this problem, first you have to remember the last apps that you install or (update an apps) to your device, if Iam Right this apps makes some optimization when device is restarting (bug or unmatch android version). So you just need to unistall it and check if the problem still not yet solved.

Salam dua jari ✌
    08-17-2017 05:08 AM
    I've noticed that every once and a while I will get the following message when restarting the phone.

"Android is Starting"
    "Optimizing App x of xxx"

I know this should happen once after an upgrade, but it seems to be happening every few re-boots of the phone now.

Anyone else seeing this behavior or know of a solution?

Tom
    If your phone is rooted try to re-rooting again ( i used Kingo -root via PC). It worked for me.
    01-24-2018 04:26 PM
    I'm having this in an LG G4 as well now
    04-13-2018 06:17 AM
    I have noticed that my android phone keeps optimizing each time I boot.how do I stop it, because it is annoying.please help me.
    04-17-2018 05:40 AM
    I'm having this in an LG G4 as well now
    I had this problem with my LG G4 for the last week.
    Tonight, I found on another forum someone saying to Uninstall Zedge and it'll resolve.
    I did and it did. I hit restart and it immediately booted up.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...-starting.html
    04-24-2018 08:41 PM
    Thanks but I don't have zedge installed
    04-25-2018 11:32 AM
    i had the same problem with my HTC, it used to say optimizing app 1 of 2, i removed zedge, now it says optimizing app 1 of 1. which means there's 1 more app i have to remove, but how am i gonna know which one is it
    04-30-2018 02:01 AM
    i had the same problem with my HTC, it used to say optimizing app 1 of 2, i removed zedge, now it says optimizing app 1 of 1. which means there's 1 more app i have to remove, but how am i gonna know which one is it
    I've seen TrueCaller mentioned as another app causing this problem -- do you have that installed?
    05-21-2018 10:09 AM
    Uninstall the "True Caller"
    06-13-2018 04:02 AM
93 ... 234