Lollipop 5.1 + StageFright: AT&T Moto X XT1060 (222.26.7.ghost_att.ATT.en.US)

snaptrax

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I already updated to the new version so unfortunately I can not get a screen cap of before. I was part of the soak test so my before screen cap would have already said 5.1.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I was part of the soak test also. Had to RMA my old device and I received a replacement running Kitkat. After Mark left Motorola without getting me back onto Lollipop I found a download of the OTA we got thru the soak test and installed it. I just wanted to verify that I had the same code version as you just in case that is why I am not getting the soak update that you got already today.

The frustrating part is that I am still in the soak program (find me in the soak forum, same username), this is a giant tease. lol

Breezy1019

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I was part of the soak test also. Had to RMA my old device and I received a replacement running Kitkat. After Mark left Motorola without getting me back onto Lollipop I found a download of the OTA we got thru the soak test and installed it. I just wanted to verify that I had the same code version as you just in case that is why I am not getting the soak update that you got already today.

The frustrating part is that I am still in the soak program (find me in the soak forum, same username), this is a giant tease. lol

So does this fix the YouTube for problem?

snaptrax

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

I'm right there with you! I even tried asking for updates to when we might be let out but didn't receive any. I did see that Tom posted in the 'Waiting for my update, got my update...' forum that we should be released soon.

"Hello all,

I'm happy to say that we have gotten a new build ready for you to test. Please update your phones and test it out. Let me know if any new issues arise. Pending no new issue are discovered, this will be a pretty quick test. Assuming everything goes smoothly, we should be sending out an evaluation survey and releasing you all from this private community in the next week or so. Again, I appreciate everyone's patience and thank you all for your participation in the MFN.

-Tom"

lisaran

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
Anyway I can revert back to any previous version? I mistakenly allowed my MotoX to update and as soon as it was done, I found this is really a mistake. The phone is much much slower, sluggish at button press, youtube video freeze periodically, even video camera freezes periodically!

I feel so bad for Moto as a loyal Moto phone follower and a previous Moto employee!

DSK123

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Somewhat similar question, but I want to prevent my Moto X (1st gen) from installing Lollipop.

The update downloaded (was hard to stop), but I keep getting asked if I want to install the system update. Unless I say yes, it won't install. However, it's annoying to get asked every time I turn on the phone.

Anyway to delete the update before it gets installed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12