Losing WiFi connection

ttfn92

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
I saw in other threads that people had problems with their WiFi connection but didn't see a solution. This has just become a problem for me and I'm tired of having to turn off the WiFi and use data to do anything on my phone. Has anyone discovered a fix for this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Bill Hong

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed it happening the last couple of days, but only in the morning when it's supposed to reconnect but doesn't (I use Battery Widget Reborn, which I've programmed to a Night Mode that shuts off wifi, sync etc. and is supposed to reconnect at a certain time). The fixes I've used are to reboot the phone (which I usually do every day anyway) or to go into the Lollipop Notification Panel, where I shut off and reconnect manually. This may not be applicable to others' situations, but they have worked for me so far. I'm going to keep observing and possibly trying out other solutions.

skwad

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue with my Verizon Moto X. WiFi works great on everything else, but will not connect with my phone. I can use WiFi ONLY if I am in airplane mode. Once I turn off airplane mode, the phone is no longer able to stay connected to WiFi. I've cleared cache. I've done a factory reset. I've tried it in safe mode. I've changed router settings (SSID, channel, security) and nothing seems to help.

Any suggestions I'm missing?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12