Accidently bricked phone

jjl5590

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

I was trying and failing to flash CM on my phone, it kept giving me errors when it was trying to unzip it. Then i found this guide, but didn't realise it was for the OnePlus

https: //forums.oneplus.net/threads/fix-e-error-executing-updater-binary-in-zip.311160/

Flashed it and it worked, but now my phones a brick. Can't even fastboot or boot to recovery.

Is there a fix for this or have I fully bricked my phone?

Thanks

Sathu777

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Hmm.

Well I guess the solution is using adb does that work?

Your computer problem doesn't detect the phone but if it does maybe wipe from there.

jjl5590

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Nope, can't turn on the phone, won't connect to pc, no adb

Actually, when i plug the phone into the pc, the pc makes the sound of recognising it, but it doesn't appear in my computer, nor does the phone screen turn on

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If the phone can't go to the bootloader, then it's probably bricked. Perhaps your carrier can reflash the stock ROM?

Sathu777

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Actually, when i plug the phone into the pc, the pc makes the sound of recognising it, but it doesn't appear in my computer, nor does the phone screen turn on

This is to do with current flow and so has no indication on whether the os your running is compatible.

Seeing as their is no recovery it is definitely bricked.Maybe ask a company to flash the Ruu.zip

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome