My battery life is bad after lollipop

Kenbz

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
I have the moto x first gen a d my battery used to be pretty decent. I would charge it overnight night and unplug it at 6:30 and 12 hours without me using it often I would usually have 40% left. Ever since the lollipop update in September my phones battery has been really bad. It turns off everyday at around 2pm and its pretty annoying. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there just a problem with my battery (phone is 1.5 years old now)

lonewolfarcher

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the moto x first gen a d my battery used to be pretty decent. I would charge it overnight night and unplug it at 6:30 and 12 hours without me using it often I would usually have 40% left. Ever since the lollipop update in September my phones battery has been really bad. It turns off everyday at around 2pm and its pretty annoying. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there just a problem with my battery (phone is 1.5 years old now)

I noticed battery life issues at about 1.5 years old. Not just on my X but on every phone I've ever owned.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781