And I do mean "last." Still, looks like the update went smoothly, no major problems. I know it seems almost silly to be going after this update while Marshmallow is finding its way onto so many other devices, but I still like and enjoy using this phone, still like the size and features.

Going to miss the wave-to-wake, hoping the custom launch phrase will appease me.

Anyone else updating? Anyone else still using this phone on Sprint?
    Wayne Guth likes this.
    12-08-2015 08:51 PM
    I'm still here waiting a day or two before installing, cant afford any problems with connectivity today

your 100% correct on the size and features, this phone is perfect. I really don't want to need a laptop bag for my phone
    bc2k and Wayne Guth like this.
    12-09-2015 08:19 AM
    I got it yesterday, too. Seemed to be hitting the battery hard so cleared system cache (that took longer than expected!) and, aside from one random reboot which caused the whole "converting 120 apps" deal, it seems to be going well.
    12-09-2015 12:54 PM
    Still using Moto X 2103. No problems until Lollipop. Home button not working. Had minor problems, but they resolved themselves with a couple of reboots. Still no Home button. If you have an answer, I'd appreciate hearing. Thanks.
    12-09-2015 12:58 PM
    I just got the notice, about time Sprint!

Posted via Android Central App
    12-09-2015 04:50 PM
    Wayne, I had to do a couple reboots too before things seemed to settle in, but not having any issues with the Home button. Just curious, do you know if you had much free space before you started the update? I've not seen any solid connection between free space (or lack of same) and update problems, but I figured more is better and made sure I had 3-4 gigs free.

Are the Back and Tasks buttons working as expected? Also are you using a 3rd party launcher? If yes you might try switching to the default, built-in launcher via Settings->Home.
    12-10-2015 02:15 PM
    I upgraded with less than 1GB free. Everything seems to be working.
    bc2k likes this.
    12-11-2015 01:18 PM
    Home button problem & links not working.
    Until this showed up...
    "I was having the same issues with the home button not working nor could I click on links. I cleared the partition cache but it did not work. I came across the following solution listed in another forum and bingo! it worked!
    Go to: "Settings" then "Users" then click "Guest". Once logged on the "Guest" account go back to "Settings" then "Users" then click "Remove Guest" Bingo!"
    This cleared up my problems!!. The genius of others will always amaze me. How did he find this fix? Anyway, I hope this helps others. I got so excited about this answer that I almost forgot to post it.
    bc2k likes this.
    12-11-2015 07:53 PM
    Did they take the update down?

I have been getting the message to updat all week but wanted to wait till Saturday, now no nag screens and when I attempt a system update it say i'm up to date

still on 4.4.4
    12-12-2015 11:20 AM
    Don't know, and unfortunately Sprint hasn't been very good at communicating such changes. I'd say keep checking. If I find any official status update I'll share same here.
    12-12-2015 12:42 PM
    I stopped at my local store. As expected they didn't really know about it but when he looked it up the computer said it was going out.

The nag screens have stopped so I'll guess they stopped it. They way I look at it is... the phone works GREAT as is lets not F it up
    12-12-2015 01:29 PM
    Huh, I never saw a notice. I have lollipop on another phone, and don't really see any benefits. And I don't like the rolodex thing for recent apps. So I may try to avoid the update.
    12-24-2015 07:55 AM
    Got the nag screen again this morning

Update, took the Update everything went fine
    01-07-2016 08:16 AM
    Interesting. Still no update for me. I don't think I want one--I got lollipop on my Moto Maxx, and didn't really care for it. But I don't much care, I've finally decided to move to a new gadget. I'm transferring my phone number to a BlackBerry Priv.
    01-07-2016 07:41 PM