Gmail: Notifications when clearing notifications

Pungh0Li0

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
When my wife gets e'mails she gets a notification. Ok.
Than later, when she pulls down the notification bar and clicks 'Clear' she again gets notifications for all the listed messages. Bling bling bling... a whole bunch of times (often truncated in the middle).

It's really obnoxious. My phone is identical but no issue.
Any idea what would cause this?

Thanks, Joe

MrHarris7373

Jan 8, 2018
Visit site
When my wife gets e'mails she gets a notification. Ok.
Than later, when she pulls down the notification bar and clicks 'Clear' she again gets notifications for all the listed messages. Bling bling bling... a whole bunch of times (often truncated in the middle).

It's really obnoxious. My phone is identical but no issue.
Any idea what would cause this?

Thanks, Joe

FINALLY!!! Someone else who is having the same issue. I had 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 5 phones - one was personal, the other for work and they both had this issue. I recently upgraded my personal phone to a Pixel 2 XL and it also does the same thing. The Note 5s are running Nougat and the Pixel 2 XL is running Oreo. My wife has a S6 Edge Plus running Nougat and it also does the same thing. There has to be a fix for this out there somewhere.

mutant777

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same issue on my Moto X for quite awhile. I just tried deleting Pushbullet. I've only cleared my notifications a couple of times, but so far, no "notifications" when clearing notifications. Anyone else with the problem using Pushbullet?

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante