Any good clues on next Motorola high-end after the X?

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. And a better speaker. Can't have everything for that cheap though.

Posted via Android Central App

Agreed. They might be able to fix that if rumors are true that it is a software issue but it is pretty much a dud.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
From my experience 4.4 on the Samsung has been less than stellar. I have yet to find a completely stable ROM for 4.4
That's why it has been less than stellar...the S4 isn't at fault for the ROMs not being stable yet
I'm going to try out CM11 and Gummy ROM soon and I'm waiting for a stable build of Slim Kat 4.4 as Slim makes the best ROMs imo :p

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
That's why it has been less than stellar...the S4 isn't at fault for the ROMs not being stable yet
I'm going to try out CM11 and Gummy ROM soon and I'm waiting for a stable build of Slim Kat 4.4 as Slim makes the best ROMs imo :p

I liked Slim on my Nexus...wish they made it for G2, GPad 8.3, or Optimus G Pro but I'm very satisfied with CM.

gp8.3

gamefreak715

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Because of the screen size?

Or the battery?

32gb of storage, unlocked, more expensive, bigger battery, larger screen, premium Kevlar back. Everything about it feels more premium than commercial.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
32gb of storage, unlocked, more expensive, bigger battery, larger screen, premium Kevlar back. Everything about it feels more premium than commercial.

X has 32 GB, can be bought unlocked, screen size is objective, soft touch backs feel nice too
Just because it is more expensive, doesn't mean it's more "premium"

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I would have liked to have seen the Maxx out on GSM carriers and not just Verizon.
I have always liked Motorola better, Samsung and LG just don't have the same radio reception that Motorola does! Atleast in my opinion!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I would have liked to have seen the Maxx out on GSM carriers and not just Verizon.
I have always liked Motorola better, Samsung and LG just don't have the same radio reception that Motorola does! Atleast in my opinion!

It's not an opinion. Just fact, their call quality is also better than both. The Droid line would probably sell better if it wasn't Verizon exclusive

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site

I bet you early next year Motorola will release a new model to sell side by side with G and X. It's gonna be a 5" model built very similarly to X but with better screen/camera

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers