Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully bigger battery, faster CPU, SD card slot, and front speakers with a bigger screen and a removable battery.

It would be perfect

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully bigger battery, faster CPU, SD card slot, and front speakers with a bigger screen and a removable battery.

It would be perfect

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

So not a Motorola....

Posted via Android Central App

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
the only thing this phone needs, and i mean REALLY needs to make it absolute perfection is multi window. thats it. in fact, this needs to be pushed to every android device that can handle the feature. samsung should not be the only one doing this. im surprised as to why google didnt sweep that one up quickly to call it their own and push it across all android devices. damn shame bc apple could possibly do this on ip6 and claim it their own, and say they patented it and now theres a huge patent war. again.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Bigger battery better camera and a better screen would be fine with. Maybe a processor upgrade also

Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
This actually kind of disappoints me. I was really hoping it would be sooner. "Late Summer" I am sure means no one will be able to get thier hands on on until September. I still say it is a mistake launching a phone so close to the new Iphone.

O well. As long as they make it better than the X in every way it will be a great device. One to be proud of like the X before it.

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Triband, bigger battery, 32gb standard with option of 64gb,

haven't seen a review of the moto x's camera since its update was sent out, but a better camera would never hurt

I would switch to the Moto x from my HTC One if it was supported on sprints spark network.

Last edited:

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I vote for a better camera. Faster processor, etc. etc., is always great but a better camera is the only thing I really REALLY want. To be able to take great indoor pictures without thinking twice would be awesome.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Triband, bigger battery, 32gb standard with option of 64gb,

haven't seen a review of the moto x's camera since its update was sent out, but a better camera would never hurt

I would switch to the Moto x from my HTC One if it was supported on sprints spark network.

I'm on the Optimus G which is still quite good, I'd switch to Moto for the size but I want my next phone to have the new LTE bands. Wireless charging would be nice too

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I wish it was coming sooner too. I love my X but seeing the s5 and m8 come out, it makes me feel like my phone is old...especially when you think of the camera on the X. Perhaps they will surprise us with an earlier release date than last year. Releasing it close to the iPhone 6 will probably be a bad idea as a lot of people are really hyping that phone...unless Moto totally surprises us with a wow factor, I don't think the x2 will have much more success than the original despite how good most of it's owners thinks it is.

Audux

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I'll wait for this one, just in time that I was looking for what's next after the Moto X. Currently I'm thinking of Moto X as an upgrade for my Razr.

edgar

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got the moto x today!
Upgraded from S3 to moto x. I was looking at HTC but the M8 non-contracted price is too much. The M7 was also a good candidate but with the student discount I got for the moto x I couldn't pass. Now I hope the x2 does not make me wish I waited lol

AHhhhhhhhhhh

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante