Verizon Motorola XT1096

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
A bit telling that Phil posted in the X+1 forum, not the main Rumored Device Lounge forum. ;)

DrGonzo48

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It seems almost too easy to be true, but I simply walked into a Verizon store today and asked if they knew the x+1 release date. They said they didn't even know if Verizon would carry the phone and they'd have to look it up. About 10 seconds later they reported the phone will be released Sept. 4th and would be in stores sometime in September.

My Verizon contract is up at Thanksgiving so I figure I'll have a few weeks to read reviews and let other people evaluate before I decide.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It seems almost too easy to be true, but I simply walked into a Verizon store today and asked if they knew the x+1 release date. They said they didn't even know if Verizon would carry the phone and they'd have to look it up. About 10 seconds later they reported the phone will be released Sept. 4th and would be in stores sometime in September.

My Verizon contract is up at Thanksgiving so I figure I'll have a few weeks to read reviews and let other people evaluate before I decide.

lol. The announcement is on the 4th.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

Rule number one: Verizon reps do not know anything about phones that have not been officially announced, so it's pointless to ask them anything. They know as much as us--and often we know more than they do.

Rule number two: Always remember rule number one.

Rule number three: Read rule number two.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Rule number one: Verizon reps do not know anything about phones that have not been officially announced, so it's pointless to ask them anything. They know as much as us--and often we know more than they do.

Rule number two: Always remember rule number one.

Rule number three: Read rule number two.

I'm not sure I'd couch that in "that have not been officially announced". I was just talking to some of our ambassadors the other day - their lack of knowledge about the few devices they carry is ASTOUNDING, let alone the rumor mill. I think you could reframe your rule as thus, "Verizon reps do not know anything about phones and so it's pointless to ask them anything".

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure I'd couch that in "that have not been officially announced". I was just talking to some of our ambassadors the other day - their lack of knowledge about the few devices they carry is ASTOUNDING, let alone the rumor mill. I think you could reframe your rule as thus, "Verizon reps do not know anything about phones and so it's pointless to ask them anything".

Well, I was trying to be charitable...

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Report button folks. If something needs are attention please utilize it and then continue onward. NEVER engage in trying to resolve the situation yourself and NEVER take the tone of a Moderator by making a statement about someone's previous posting habits or dealings with the Moderation team.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12