moto x+1 unveiled Sept 4th???

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Yep, our days of speculation and rumor mongering are thankfully numbered. :D
Freaking finally. I have been waiting on this phone sense freaking Christmas. I knew moto would probably take forever, but have have gotten very impatient despite my better judgement.

I guess it could be worse, they could have released in November with the next nexus.

Eli_C

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Freaking finally. I have been waiting on this phone sense freaking Christmas. I knew moto would probably take forever, but have have gotten very impatient despite my better judgement.

I guess it could be worse, they could have released in November with the next nexus.

Yes because releasing in the shadow of the iPhone is brilliant!

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes because releasing in the shadow of the iPhone is brilliant!

Who cares when the iPhone is being released? The people who want the iPhone will look to get the iPhone. The people who don't will look elsewhere.

Honestly, the people who are always concerned with Android being in the iPhone's shadow sound like they have inferiority complexes regarding their phones.

Eli_C

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Who cares when the iPhone is being released? The people who want the iPhone will look to get the iPhone. The people who don't will look elsewhere.

Honestly, the people who are always concerned with Android being in the iPhone's shadow sound like they have inferiority complexes regarding their phones.

No, because if you like a phone and what they do you want it to succeed and live on (moto X+2). Most people aren't phone nerds and most people will just buy the shiny iphone and not look at the x+1 given their close release dates.

Mdorty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

So you expected moto to release the X's successor a few months after the X was released?

Eli_C

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I hope the dev eds don't take too long to be released. I'm gonna flip an iPhone 6 with my upgrade and either get the dev ed Moto X+1 or the Nexus X.

I'm just hoping the Moto Nexus has the always listening voice commands, because right now I am waiting for the X Play.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm just hoping the Moto Nexus has the always listening voice commands, because right now I am waiting for the X Play.
I wouldn't hold your breath.

I'm not saying that based on anything other than my own opinion, however. Nexus isn't going to have active display, so I'm thinking not many of the Moto features will make the cut. Voice controls could make the cut, but I kind of doubt it.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So do we know anything about the event tomorrow? Does the press just show up in a conference center at whatever time for a hands on?

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Motorola Event

having a difficult time locating the time of the event;
however, I did find out that it's taking place at the Chicago Merchandise Mart

Home - The Merchandise Mart

:'( though, I could not locate Motorola in the schedule of shows/events: Find a Show or Event - The Merchandise Mart
(Motorola Mobility are actual tenants in the mart, Suites 16-19)

well, being that it's now 12am, Sept 4th, at least it has narrowed down to happen sometime in the next 24 hours :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance