Moto X 2014 Whats your estimated delivery?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
What time was your phone ordered?
Estimated Delivery Date?
Any fun story to tell while ordering the device!?

Mine was ordered on 9/16/14 at around 8pm at night time. Says I should get a shipping notice on 10/13/14. Guess me and my M7 get some good goodbye time! No complaints here. Still love this phone. Hope the Moto X can steal me away from it!

So while I sit here this AM with my coffee in hand feeling a bit under the weather this sparked interest in my head. Sound off! Lets see them dates?

AZbear

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Re: Whats your estimated delivery?

Ordered 9/16/14 at 9:25 am PDT. The estimated delivery date is 9/26.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Ordered 32 GB all black pure edition yesterday at 3:15 central. Delivery on 10/13/14 and I did the entire order from my Nexus 5!

Posted via Nexus 5

monofurioso

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site

If I didn't notice the delivery date when placing the order, is there any way to check?

When I log in to Motorola, and click Order details it pretty much gives me nothing but a link to my receipt.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

If I didn't notice the delivery date when placing the order, is there any way to check?

When I log in to Motorola, and click Order details it pretty much gives me nothing but a link to my receipt.

Under order details its toward the bottom next to what you had ordered.

Roy Delgado

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site

Two orders - Both 32GB Pure Edition His & Hers. Mine- Black Front, Bamboo Back. My Wife's- White Front, Teak Back. Ordered around Midnight EST 9/16. Both delivery estimates of Oct 13, 2014

monofurioso

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site

Under order details its toward the bottom next to what you had ordered.

Yeah, I've got nothing. The Motorola order detail page is barren and the link to the receipt only shows me billing/ship-to addresses.

Oh well, I ordered around 1PM yesterday. Just have to see what happens.

Edit: Had a support chat and was told 9/29. Not too bad! Of course, I'm traveling, so I'll have to wait until 10/1 to get my hands on it, but that works.

Last edited:

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I've got nothing. The Motorola order detail page is barren and the link to the receipt only shows me billing/ship-to addresses.

Oh well, I ordered around 1PM yesterday. Just have to see what happens.

Edit: Had a support chat and was told 9/29. Not too bad! Of course, I'm traveling, so I'll have to wait until 10/1 to get my hands on it, but that works.

Glad you got a date! 12 days before I get mine! :p

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

On the afternoon of the 16th I ordered my Pure Edition 32gb cognac leather, black front, metallic red highlights Moto X.

Estimated delivery is October 13th.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

My estimated delivery date is October 13. I live in an apartment so it'll be the following weekend before I can pick up the package from the office. Bummer.

shouzen

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

Curious to know if anyone has received any status updates on their order (like whether it's in production or something). I can't even check my order status because I didn't sign in when I placed my order on the Moto site!

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Curious to know if anyone has received any status updates on their order (like whether it's in production or something). I can't even check my order status because I didn't sign in when I placed my order on the Moto site!

Not me!

mississippi45

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

Yes. I received a status update yesterday saying "we are assembling it".

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

Yes. I received a status update yesterday saying "we are assembling it".

I got the same thing. Order was placed at 4:52pm EDT on the 16th. Scheduled delivery date of 9/26. I ordered the 16GB Pure Edition with black front, black back, and silver accents.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

I just did my order today so no updates yet. I am getting purple back with purple accents, black front, 32 gig. I thought about one of the wood backs, but couldn't decide which one. My current X has a navy blue back, and it still looks great, so I'm trying to decide what (if any) cover I want for my new one. Decisions, decisions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith