What Moto X 2014 Screen Protectors will we see?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
What do you guys think we will see for screen protectors? I was thinking of ZAGG HD (If it will be made?) I liked it on my M7. Does anyone plan to use one or just go naked?

TofuTwit

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I love the feeling of the glass screen protector on my OPO, but even with careful handling and zero drops, I have two minor chips on the sides from just daily use.

Might have to rethink this when I get the new MotoX in.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I love the feeling of the glass screen protector on my OPO, but even with careful handling and zero drops, I have two minor chips on the sides from just daily use.

Might have to rethink this when I get the new MotoX in.

That is good to know. My M7 has the ZAGG HD and I like it. Gets the job done anyways.

Jonathan Lin1

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the one I linked earlier in the thread. Just put it on my phone. It's decent. Cutouts aren't perfect, but it's close enough and it'll do for me.

Vizi

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the Mr. Shield mentioned earlier. It doesn't fit the screen properly. It goes all the way to the rounded edges and doesn't stick. Anyone try any of the SP's offered at AT&T or Verizon?

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I always go for tempered glass, everything else just takes away from the feel of the screen. Will never use any other screen protector again. AT&T has the bodyguardz in stock if you don't wanna wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae