Worth the upgrade? Droid RAZR M to Moto X?

acedl

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Really like the stock experience close to what I have now. Torn iPhone 6 , moto x or droid turbo?

Lots of social media and email. This would be my third moto or 2nd iPhone. No hyperlapse or slow mo on android yet. I could be wrong...

How hands free for driving my wife took the jeep that had blue tooth. My 2010 Tacoma none! Can it detect the car?

My M is trash after last big OTA sound and wifi shot.

I am leaning towards the X, read every review out. When is AC's coming?

Come Friday - thoughts on purchase?

Last edited:

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Really like the stock experience close to what I have now. Torn iPhone 6 , moto x or droid turbo?

Lots of social media and email. This would be my third moto or 2nd iPhone. No hyperlapse or slow mo on android yet. I could be wrong...

How hands free for driving my wife took the jeep that had blue tooth. My 2010 Tacoma none! Can it detect the car?

Depends on how much you wanna pay for the device I guess. Out right I'd get an X. Happy medium of specs and great support from Moto. Is a stock-like experience important to you? Not sure if the Droid will give that until its released or Moto says otherwise. Plus if you wait...There will ALWAYS be something new coming.

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
If you are signing a contract you can't beat the $99 starting price. I believe it's a upgrade from an M. Wasn't the M the entry level Droid a couple of years ago?

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
If you're desperate for a new phone, grab the Moto X. But if you're already on Verizon and still thinking, why not wait to see what the Droid Turbo offers?

jasoraso

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I have the stock Moto X -
- great, simple, near stock experience
- video has slo-motion - my daughter likes it :) New Moto X has even better slo-mo coming :)

I'm torn between waiting for Droid Turbo, or new Moto X with Cognac leather back ...

acedl

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Paid $50 for my new moto x. Just wanted a phone. Verizon waived my upgrade fee. I would be pissed if I jacked up a custom designed phone.

Firedogee

Banned
Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Paid $50 for my new moto x. Just wanted a phone. Verizon waived my upgrade fee. I would be pissed if I jacked up a custom designed phone.

Was that the 16GB edition for $50? Verizon online deal or what? Also, how did you get them to waive upgrade fee?

Posted via the Android Central App

acedl

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Well due to it be being a huge hassle and I also had a coupon that wouldn't work so they waived it. Online, Verizon $50 plus fee that i got waives
16gb black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2