Moto X 2014 Orders delayed?

On2Vegas

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto X Orders delayed?

I just saw this and I know my delivery date is still the 13th of Oct and all but this looks like it saying it could be longer? Is anyone else waiting for their order still? Just wanting some feed back. I mean it is what it is and I'm willing to wait. How about you all?

I ordered this past Friday and my estimated delivery is dated Oct 23rd, but I already received an "It's being assembled" email. I would find it hard to believe, it would take over 3 weeks to get it. But you never know, I guess. I'll keep you posted. Good luck to you.

nonstopski

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

keep us posted please! I also ordered mine on Friday, got an assembly email, and have a delivery date of the 22nd. My order was done through the primary account holder on my account (family member's girlfriend because she gets a big fat VZW discount) - so I can't log in to see if my fed ex tracking # has posted yet.

I've seen others reports that even without the "its shipping" email, the tracking # is showing up on the order status page. So maybe try that and report back?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

keep us posted please! I also ordered mine on Friday, got an assembly email, and have a delivery date of the 22nd. My order was done through the primary account holder on my account (family member's girlfriend because she gets a big fat VZW discount) - so I can't log in to see if my fed ex tracking # has posted yet.

I've seen others reports that even without the "its shipping" email, the tracking # is showing up on the order status page. So maybe try that and report back?

Even on the status page I still got nothing! I ordered my pure on release day :p.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Some new Moto X orders facing delays of multiple weeks | PhoneDog

I just saw this and I know my delivery date is still the 13th of Oct and all but this looks like it saying it could be longer? Is anyone else waiting for their order still? Just wanting some feed back. I mean it is what it is and I'm willing to wait. How about you all?

I had that Oct 13th delivery date on mine, but they shipped it early and it arrived Sept. 25. Maybe it depends on whether you ordered it with the plastic, wood, or leather back? I never did get any "we shipped it" email, though. I just came home and saw the FedEx sticker on my door.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

I had a white front, Ebony wood backing and the 32gig space option. Guess I'm still waiting! :p

On2Vegas

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

Still not shipped, but will keep checking over the next several days.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

I just got a notice from FedEx confirming shipment! I ordered my Motomaker Verizon phone on 9/27 and was given an approximate delivery date of 10/22.

Wow. Talk about a nice surprise!

On2Vegas

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

I just got a notice from FedEx confirming shipment! I ordered my Motomaker Verizon phone on 9/27 and was given an approximate delivery date of 10/22.

I assume you mean 10/2, not 22?? :}

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Not sure what I would do, I have heard nothing from Moto. Not keeping me informed usually pisses me off and I would not even open it, I would just refuse shipment or return it. For some reason the Note 4 caught my eye. The iphone 6+ is ok but I see what people mean by boring and to add insult to injury the bluetooth is jacked up...might be going back to my trusted old Nexus and wait it out...

How many have received their pure editions ordered the first day, Sept 16th? I mean come on, I ordered a black front, regular black back and dark gray trim...

Haunted_Toaster

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

I ordered mine the same day with the same expected delivery day. I hope mine gets shipped early too, would be a nice surprise.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site

You wrote FedEx delivery, that's the Motorola estimated delivery. FedEx wouldn't take almost month to deliver, which is why I inquired about the date,
"I ordered my Motomaker Verizon phone on 9/27 and was given an approximate delivery date of 10/22." I didn't mean to imply FedEx estimated anything--the estimate was from Moto. I still don't have a ship notice from Moto, which is common, but FedEx confirms my delivery date is 10/1. I'm quite surprised they would throw out such a far-off date only to beat it by 3 weeks. But I won't argue about it. ;)

Limjelo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

Ordered today, September 29th.

Estimated Delivery October 23rd.

32 GB, Walnut, Black, with Royal Blue.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site

I'm quite surprised they would throw out such a far-off date only to beat it by 3 weeks. But I won't argue about it.

I think they're just being overly cautious. We know what would happen if people in the forums got a shorter time for an estimated delivery date and then Motorola missed it by as much as five seconds.

dwboston

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Not sure what I would do, I have heard nothing from Moto. Not keeping me informed usually pisses me off and I would not even open it, I would just refuse shipment or return it. For some reason the Note 4 caught my eye. The iphone 6+ is ok but I see what people mean by boring and to add insult to injury the bluetooth is jacked up...might be going back to my trusted old Nexus and wait it out...

How many have received their pure editions ordered the first day, Sept 16th? I mean come on, I ordered a black front, regular black back and dark gray trim...

I got my Pure edition that I ordered on day 1. 32GB, white front, navy blue back. Estimated delivery date was 9/26 and that's when it showed up.

darknyght00

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site

"I ordered my Motomaker Verizon phone on 9/27 and was given an approximate delivery date of 10/22." I didn't mean to imply FedEx estimated anything--the estimate was from Moto. I still don't have a ship notice from Moto, which is common, but FedEx confirms my delivery date is 10/1. I'm quite surprised they would throw out such a far-off date only to beat it by 3 weeks. But I won't argue about it. ;)
I also ordered a Verizon one that day (about 4am Central time)- very jelly that you already have a tracking number. I'm checking my order status about every 5 minutes which I know isn't healthy.

mpmangum

May 29, 2012
Visit site

Is there a way to track the status of your order with just the order number? I didn't log in when creating the order because it kept trying to get me to sign up for Google+. I reached out to Motorola to try and tie the order to my actual account, but they didn't really help. They sent me a link that doesn't work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21