Moto X 2014 Will there be a T-Mobile variant?

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I know that the unlocked GSM version will work on T-Mobile, but will there ever be a T-Mobile version? I don't think I'll mind the bloat that much. T-Mobile usually isn't too bad with the bloat. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind having T-Mobile's wifi-calling.

jbyinc

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Will there be a T-Mobile variant?

At the Motorola website, the unlocked version is also referred to as the T-Mobile version. And it appears it might even come with a T-Mobile SIM but it is unclear.

AZbear

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site

At the Motorola website, the unlocked version is also referred to as the T-Mobile version. And it appears it might even come with a T-Mobile SIM but it is unclear.

That's correct. It is called the T-Mobile version and ships with a T-Mobile SIM but it not an official T-Mobile phone and does not have WiFi calling

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

:'( ah well. it was wishful thinking. nevertheless, i pulled the trigger and ordered the pure edition.

stanleywinthrop

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes, Motorola seems to be struggling to get carrier support for the X in that 2 of 4 major carriers won't carry it in their store. Luckily for t-mobile folks the open nature of GSM networks allows Motorola to do the end run around t mobile.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21