Moto X 2014 Is There a Compass?

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is There a Compass?

I use an app simply called Compass. It's simple and easy. I think I downloaded it from the app store a couple of phones ago.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

Smart Compass is free, really neat and works well! The also have a handy suite of tools called Smart Tools that I use now which includes the Compass, but you can get Smart Compass as a stand-alone app too.

I love how you can turn on the camera to "see through" your phone with a Compass overlay! I also like how it displays a numeric angle when holding the phone vertically.

Smart Compass:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=kr.sira.compass&token=Xv-soWYw

Sent from my Moto X

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

+1
Couldn't agree more. Great app, and get 2 for one, both gps tools and compass

Looks like a good app. I've always used GPS Status, it's also a good jack of all trades GPS and Compass app.

It also solved my previous phone, an HTC Rezound's GPS issues by allowing me to clear the A-GPS Cache.

Sent from my Moto X

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Looks like a good app. I've always used GPS Status, it's also a good jack of all trades GPS and Compass app.

It also solved my previous phone, an HTC Rezound's GPS issues by allowing me to clear the A-GPS Cache.

Sent from my Moto X

It's funny, in contrast to what I wrote, I *used* to use gps essentials, and the one on my bolt is gps status lol
GPS status is currently on my phone, loads when I load maps etc.

I actually was thinking of GPS Status app, but was acknowledging gps essentials app in my earlier post.

Both are really great at what they do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX