Moto X 2014 Tempered Glass screen protector

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I went into the Verizon store across from my office this morning to get a screen protector and case to hold me over till the one from amazon arrives.

They only had a tempered glass screen protector so I took it. Naturally its defective (bubbles on the side) and I need to hit up another store to get a new one. I still have it on and am not a fan. Smudges like crazy. Like the plastic ones better I think.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Tempered Glass screen protector

They say the one from At&t better as it covers entire screen, though I'm not sure about fingerprints.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

I went to another store at lunch and got the plastic screen protector and the clear case (like the bumper case from moto with a back) much happier now!

Vizi

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

How's the screen protector looking? I got the tempered glass from AT&T and like you said, bubbles on the edges. Is gonna drive me crazy.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

Looks perfect. I had Verizon put it on, and they were meticulous. This one goes past the screen edge like the original one.

K_MAC

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

I got one from AT&T and was not impressed at all. No protective film on the outside, the sticker to remove it was stuck directly on the glass. The side that was supposed to stick to the screen was backwards, camera cutout on wrong side. I went by and had it warrantied today, we'll see how this one goes

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

I love the one I have from att and it's not tempured glass it's an off brand the guy did an amazing job! It's ven tov?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

I went into the Verizon store across from my office this morning to get a screen protector and case to hold me over till the one from amazon arrives.

They only had a tempered glass screen protector so I took it. Naturally its defective (bubbles on the side) and I need to hit up another store to get a new one. I still have it on and am not a fan. Smudges like crazy. Like the plastic ones better I think.

Did you return the glass? They are pretty expensive in the carrier stores. I have not even bought a screen protector or case for my moto x which is unusual for me. Taking my time. I use a tempered glass protector called p think on amazon ant why they are $12-15 and are very good quality. I much prefer them to film protectors. Many will be smaller that the screen it the screen curves or to leave room for the case lip if you use one.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

Did you return the glass? They are pretty expensive in the carrier stores. I have not even bought a screen protector or case for my moto x which is unusual for me. Taking my time. I use a tempered glass protector called p think on amazon ant why they are $12-15 and are very good quality. I much prefer them to film protectors. Many will be smaller that the screen it the screen curves or to leave room for the case lip if you use one.

Yes, it was normally $25 but $18 and change with discount. The plastic one is just fine for me :)