Moto X 2014 How long after you build email before shipping?

davinci27

May 23, 2011
Visit site
My x isn't schedules for delivery till the 13th, but I got the building email yesterday. For those that have received your X, how long after the build email before your phone shipped?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: How long after you build email before shipping?

My x isn't schedules for delivery till the 13th, but I got the building email yesterday. For those that have received your X, how long after the build email before your phone shipped?

I bought mine on release date (Pure Edition) and my shipping date is set for the 13th as well. 2 weeks ago I got the "We are building it!" email and nothing sense. So your guess is good as mine. Moto has had my money for just about a month now too. Kinda dumb IMO.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

For mine it was 3 days. Ordered on the 26th, they said they were building it on the 26th, they shipped on the 29th it arrived on the 1st.

Rick Jacobs

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

Ordered on September 30th at 9:22am. Received we're building it email September 30th 1:46pm. Estimated delivery Oct 23, 2014. This happend to me when I bought the Moto X 1st gen. A couple days after I got a we're building it I received the phone with no other updates sent to me.

greggov

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Ordered mine (32GB, Pure) on Friday the 26th. Got the "we're building it" email Monday night, the 29th. Never got a shipping email from Motorola, but I got the heads up from FedEx. Shipped the 30th and will arrive today. The estimated delivery date when I ordered was October 8th.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Ordered mine (32GB, Pure) on Friday the 26th. Got the "we're building it" email Monday night, the 29th. Never got a shipping email from Motorola, but I got the heads up from FedEx. Shipped the 30th and will arrive today. The estimated delivery date when I ordered was October 8th.

Did you get the white or black front?