Moto X 2014 adjust times on active display

seca111

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
is there anyway to change the delays on the active display?
I like how it works but it flashes every few seconds and I'd like to increase the time because if I'm busy doing something else I find it distracting

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: adjust times on active display

Nope. Best way is to put the phone face down. When you flip it over, the active display will automatically come on.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Nope. Best way is to put the phone face down. When you flip it over, the active display will automatically come on.

I agree. Sometimes I get so many emails I just swipe to the right, knowing I will catch the message when the next email arrives. I think the active display (which is even more responsive on this phone than the 2013 with the hand wave)is my absolute single most favorite feature I love to show off to people who don't have a Moto X.

rusty136

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I have noticed that the blinking notifications timeout after 10 minutes. I would like to see the length of the timeout adjustable by the user. After it times out, I use the "approach for Moto Display" feature in Moto Actions so that I can just wave my hand over the display to see any notifications, without picking up the phone.