Why is my 4G AT&T network not working?

MSWinds

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
The contract is from Verizon. And my SIM card is AT&T's. This card was working fine on iPhone 4 and 6. what's more, it doesnt work on AT&T motox2 either. I mean i can call and send message. just cant use 4G network. It says connected already:( Can anyone help me ?

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why is my 4G AT&T network not working on MOTOX2?

Have you selected the right network in settings?

Posted via the Android Central App

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site

Does the Verizon Version have AT&T LTE bands for the Moto X 2014? I know the iPhone 6 does and I have been able to put an AT&T sim in a Verizon IPhone 6 and have AT&T LTE but I thought the Verizon iPhone 6 was one of the only if not few Verizon phones that has AT&T LTE bands.

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

Does the Verizon Version have AT&T LTE bands for the Moto X 2014? I know the iPhone 6 does and I have been able to put an AT&T sim in a Verizon IPhone 6 and have AT&T LTE but I thought the Verizon iPhone 6 was one of the only if not few Verizon phones that has AT&T LTE bands.

It is the only one with lte as far as I know

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site

The Moto X 2014 or the iPhone 6?

Sorry, the iPhone 5-6 are the only verizon phones that support AT&T LTE. I have personally moved my wife's iPhone to AT&T and it works great. I also tried it with a galaxy s5 and original Moto X. Both only were able to get HSPA data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781