32gb version..

Rourke24

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm from UK, cannot see any company offering the 32gb on monthly contract... Any idea why? Thank you

Posted via Android Central App

Vinloc

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I am from germany and the 32gb version without the moto maker code, which is a lot cheaper, in germany it is almost 100€ cheaper than the 32gb moto make code, has just been released here

First it was only on amazon but now i have seen it on other mobile webstores that offer the phone with a contract (e.g. in germany sparhandy.de), unfortunately if u want to go to the big companies like T-mobile or vodafone u are out of luck as far as i know, they dont have it though

Alex Middleton

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure why but UK retailers really seem to shy away from providing 32gb models of anything. I have struggled to get a tablet with more than 16gb on board here.

FFR

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Because the 32 gb variants sold poorly compared to the 16 gb.

Even apple skipped the 32 gb variant of the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

elian

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I am from germany and the 32gb version without the moto maker code, which is a lot cheaper, in germany it is almost 100€ cheaper than the 32gb moto make code, has just been released here

First it was only on amazon but now i have seen it on other mobile webstores that offer the phone with a contract (e.g. in germany sparhandy.de), unfortunately if u want to go to the big companies like T-mobile or vodafone u are out of luck as far as i know, they dont have it though

But is it actually available anywhere? Although Amazon.de has it listed, both the website and customer service don't say when it will be available. Sparhandy does not seem to have it yet either, though it says week 48, which is very soon.

sharkita

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Really? Both of my X's (2013 & 2014) are 32 GB. I never consider anything less than that.

FFR

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Really? Both of my X's (2013 & 2014) are 32 GB. I never consider anything less than that.

Well that's 2, far from the majority.
Carriers aren't risking it, they have been burned before.

Vinloc

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
But is it actually available anywhere? Although Amazon.de has it listed, both the website and customer service don't say when it will be available. Sparhandy does not seem to have it yet either, though it says week 48, which is very soon.

Ture, amazon.de has it listed as not abailable yet, thats because it was acutally available for a certian time but it was sold so quickly that they do not have the 32gb version on stock, thats why u have to wait for it now
As far as i saw it sparhandy.de does have the 32gb version listed

hawonjung

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site

And offers 64 and 128 versions.
Demand can be one issue but supply is another. Even in states Motorola could not keep up with 32gb demands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FFR

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
And offers 64 and 128 versions.
Demand can be one issue but supply is another. Even in states Motorola could not keep up with 32gb demands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that could be an argument if the carriers would offer 64gb. They don't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie